Assam E-District, friends we use Assam e-district portal edistrict.assam.gov.in but today we give you some information about E-District Assam mobile application ‘Sugam’.
What is Assam E-District Mobile Application?
The name of the Assam E-District mobile application is ‘Sugam’ and it was launched by the Government of Assam. Sugam app is the mobile version of the Assam e-district portal. it is available in the google play store you can simply download this app and use this.
Important: Now this app is not available on the Play Store you can simply download this from Google.
Sugam app offers more than 40 services to the people of Assam. using this mobile app people easily track your application and download your application.
Assam Government launched an e-district service portal for the people of Assam. here we easily create our service account and apply online applications for various certificates. To for apply any certificate using an e-district portal you must have an e-district service account. if you don’t know How to create an e-district service account then read our article.
Assam E-District Mobile Application Services
Here is the complete list of more than 40 services which is provided by the Sugam app.
1.NEXT OF KIN CERTIFICATE
2. PERMISSION DELAYED BIRTH REGISTRATION
3. PERMISSION DELAYED DEATH REGISTRATION
4. PERMANENT RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE.
5. NON CREAMY LAYER
6. SENIOR CITIZEN CERTIFICATE
7. INCOME CERTIFICATE
8. CASTE CERTIFICATE
9. APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE
10. NOTICE OF INTENDED MARRIAGE
11. BAKIJAI CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
12. APPLICATION FOR STAMP VENDOR LICENSE
13. RENEWAL OF EXPLOSIVE LICENSE
14. PERMISSION FOR SPECIAL EVENTS U/S 144 CRPC
15.PERMISSION FOR FAIRS/ RELIGIOUS/ CULTURAL FESTIVALS/ LOUDSPEAKERS/ RALLIES/ STRIKES
16. ISSUE OF DUPLICATE PASS CERTIFICATE SEBA
17. APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI
18. APPLICATION FOR FIRST APPEAL
19. ISSUANCE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
20. APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF ENROLLMENT TO OTHER DISTRICT
21. CERTIFIED COPIES OF CAUSE LIST, JUDGEMENTS
22. ISSUE OF DUPLICATE MARK SHEET – AHSEC
23. ISSUE OF DUPLICATE MARK SHEET – SEBA
24. APPLICATION FOR NEW ENROLLMENT
25. SURRENDER OF EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE CARD
26. PERMISSION FOR TRANSFER OF PROPERTY BY WAY OF MORTGAGE, LEASE, GIFT, SALE
27. ISSUE OF MIGRATION CERTIFICATE – AHSEC
28. APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF DEEDS
29. ISSUE OF MIGRATION CERTIFICATE – SEBA
30. APPLICATION FOR CERTIFIED COPY OF ELECTORAL ROLL
31. APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL OF DRIVING LICENSE
32. ISSUANCE OF DEATH CERTIFICATE
33. APPLICATION FOR LEARNERS LICENSE
34. ISSUE OF DUPLICATE PASS CERTIFICATE – AHSEC
35. ASSESSMENT OF STAMP DUTY AND REGISTRATION FEES
36. APPLICATION FOR CHANGE OF NAME/ADDRESS/AGE
37. ISSUE OF NON-ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE
38. ISSUE OF LAND VALUATION CERTIFICATE
39. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR MUTATION
40. CERTIFIED COPY OF MUTATION ORDER
41. ISSUE OF RECORDS OF RIGHT (JAMABANDI)
42. APPLICATION FOR DRIVING LICENSE
43. APPLICATION FOR DRIVING TEST
44. APPLICATION FOR FRESH LICENCE OF FERTILIZERS/PESTICIDES
45. APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL LICENCE OF PESTICIDES/FERTILIZERS
46. APPLICATION FOR LAND HOLDING CERTIFICATE
Benefits of Assam E-District Mobile Application
Using the Assam E-District Mobile Application people easily download their certificate and track the application with one click. also if the applicant forgets the number of the application form they can easily find their application number using the Sugam app.
How to use Sugam App?
The applicant who wants to use the Sugam application to track their applications or find application number they simply go the play store and search Sugam. Install the Sugam app.
How to find the Application Number?
- Open the Sugam app and click on ‘Your Applications‘
- Enter your email id or mobile number which you use to apply for your application and click on ‘Get Status’.
Now your Application list is open here you find your Application Number.
How to Track Application Status?
- To track your application status click on ‘Track Status‘
- Select your Application service and click on there.
- Enter your Application number and click on ‘Get Status‘
Now your application status opens up if your certificate is approved then click on the download button.
Conclusion: We hope our article helps you to find your queries regarding the Sugam app if you like our article then share it with your friends and family on your social media account. at this time Sugam app is not available on the play store you can download this app from Google or other app stores.