Assam Secretariat Recruitment, Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer Grade-I Vacancy in Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) under the Secretariat Administration Department.
All Interested and eligible candidates apply online applications from the official recruitment portal.
In this article, we discuss Assam Secretariat Recruitment details and how to apply online application for Assam Secretariat Recruitment?
Assam Secretariat Recruitment Details
Name of post: Stenographer Grade-I
No of posts: 44
(i) Stenographer Grade –I (English): 34 (thirty-four)
- UR: 12
- OBC/MOBC: 11
- SC: 3
- STP: 4
- STH: 2
- EWS: 2
(ii) Stenographer Grade-I (Language): 10 (ten)
- UR: 4
- OBC/MOBC: 3
- SC: 1
- STP: 1
- STH: 0
- EWS: 1
Scale of pay: Rs Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay: Rs.13,300/-
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Secretariat Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age is 38 years of age as of 01-01-2021.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise upper age limit is relaxation is as mentioned below
- SC/ST(P)/ST(H): 5 years
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
- PWBD: 10 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the Degree examination or equivalent examination from a recognized University.
- No candidate shall be eligible to sit for speed test at 150 w.p.m in English and 120 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali, and Hindi) unless he/she had passed the speed test at 120 w.p.m in English and 100 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) conducted by the Board constituted and recognized by the Government.
- Passing the speed test at 150 w.p.m in English and 120 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali, and Hindi) will make one eligible for appointment as Stenographer Grade –I subject to the condition that appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade –I in English and Language shall be made only after he/she had rendered a minimum 6(six) years of service as Stenographer Grade-II or Grade –III or in both the cadres taken together. Inclusion of names in the select list (both English and Languages) is against the probable vacancies only and it will not confer any right for automatic employment to the selected person.
Payment mode: Online.
How to Apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy by visiting the official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
Step 1: Visit APSC Official recruitment portal https://apscrecruitment.in/
Step 2: Click on the “REGISTER HERE” button, enter your details and complete the registration process.
Step 3: Now Log in to the portal and fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the required documents.
Step 4: Make the payment of your application fee and submit the application form.
Step 5: At last don’t forget to take a printout of your applications form.
Important Dates of Assam Secretariat Recruitment
|Starting date of submission of online application||16/12/2021|
|Starting date of submission of online application||16/01/2022|
|Last date of fee payment||18/01/2022|
- RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2022 – Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy
- Bajaj Finance Recruitment 2021 – Sales Manager Vacancy
- LGBRIMH Tezpur Recruitment 2022 – Staff Nurse, LDC & Other Vacancy
Conclusion: We hope you must read our article completely if you like our article then share it with you’re friends and family on your social media account.