Karimganj Junior Assistant, Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj has released a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant Vacancy in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj. According to the official notifications, the last date to apply for this post is 30th January 2022.
In this article, we discuss Karimganj Junior Assistant recruitment details and how to apply for Karimganj Junior Assistant recruitment 2022?
Karimganj Junior Assistant Recruitment Details
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 1 [Unreserved]
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- with other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Eligibility Criteria for Karimganj Junior Assistant Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as of 01/01/2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable for different categories are as mentioned below:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or a degree equivalent there through recognized by the State/Central Govt.
Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP(English / Bengali), Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, the concept of database, word processor, internet processing, e-mail, etc.
Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government
How to apply for Karimganj Junior Assistant Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications by post to the Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj, P.O. P.S. & District Karimganj, Assam, PIN Code-788710.
The candidate may submit an application at the DropBox maintained at the Receipt Section, Public Facilitation Centre (PFC), located at the campus of Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Karimganj
Applicant must submit the following documents/testimonials along with the application: –
- 3(three) copies of recent and colored photographs of passport size(self-attested) having the name with date of birth to be superscribed in the front bottom of the photo.
- Specimen Signature(in a separate sheet)
- Admit Card, Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC attested).
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of Graduation(self-attested).
- Certificate of 6-month diploma in Computer Application recognized by State/Central Govt. (self-attested).
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate ( having the up-to-date validity)
- Certificate of PwD (Persons with Physical Benchmark)
- Experience Certificate, if any
The application must be submitted in an envelope with the superscription on the body of the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Assistant in DC’s Office, Karimganj” with the name and address of the candidates.
Important Dates of Karimganj Junior Assistant Recruitment
|Starting date for submission of application||21/12/2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||30/01/2022|
- PHE Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021 – Laboratory & Chemist Assistant
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2022 – Stenographer Vacancy
Conclusion: We hope you must read our article completely if you like our article then share it with you’re friends and family on your social media account.