DHS Assam Admit Card, Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam is to release the admit card of written test for the recruitment of 2720 Grade III (Technical & Non-Technical) and Grade IV Vacancy under Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Assam shortly.
Candidates who submitted the online application for this vacancy may download their Admit card from DHS Assam’s official website.
Govt. of Assam will conduct a common written examination for the recruitment of various Group C and Group D vacancies under the Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam, Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam, Directorate of Health Services (Family Welfare), Assam and Directorate of AYUSH, Assam.
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2022 -Apply online for 38926 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
- Assam Govt. Direct Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 2644 Grade-III/IV Vacancy
How to Download DHS Assam Admit card 2022?
Candidates who submitted online applications for these vacancies under DHS, Assam may download their admit card from this page. They may follow the below-mentioned steps to download their admit cards for the Directorate of Health Services, Assam written test 2022.
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Link section.
- Click on the Download DHS Assam Admit Card link.
- A new page will be opened.
- Now, enter your Application No and Password – Click the “Login” button.
- Now, your admit card will be downloaded.
- Take a print of the same and carry the call letter to the examination hall.