|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||SSC Officier (IT)|
|Number of Posts||50 Posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||27th January 2022|
|Online Application Closing Date||10th February 2022|
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment, The Indian Navy released a recruitment notification and invites online applications for 50 SSC Officer vacancies for Information Technology under Special Naval Orientation Course at Indian Navy Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
In this article, we give you brief information about Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2022, also How to apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment?
According to the official notification, the last date to apply online for this vacancy is 10th February 2022.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Details
Name of the Post: SSC Officer (Information Technology)
Number of posts: 50
Application Mode: Online
Job Type: Defence Job
Job Location: Indian Navy Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2022
In this section, we mention all eligibility criteria for the Indian Navy SSC Officer (Information Technology) vacancy.
Who Can Apply
Only unmarried Indian citizen male & Female candidates are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
The candidates should be born between 02nd July 1997 to 01st January 2003.
A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in English in class X or XII and must have qualified one of the undermentioned educational qualifications with a minimum of 60% overall qualifying marks in either or a combination of the following (No equivalent stream of BE/B.Tech/other qualifications other than those mentioned below will be considered valid for selection process at any stage).
(a) M.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Systems/Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence), OR
(b) MCA with BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation in cut off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to the following conditions:-
- Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
- Not served less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
- ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jan 2019.
- The final selection will be subject to verification of the certificate by DG NCC/concerned NCC unit for its validity.
- The mandatory minimum education qualification in qualifying degree at all stage is 60%.
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates apply online applications for the Indian Navy SSC Officer vacancy from the official recruitment portal. candidates follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online application.
- Scroll Down, Go to the Important Link Section.
- Click on Apply Online Link
- After that, the Official recruitment portal is opened up in a new tab.
- Click on the Registration Button t register your profile.
- After Registration log in to the portal by entering your registration details.
- Now, Fill in your all details and upload all required documents.
- Alter that, Click on Submit button.
- At last, Don’t forget to take a printout of your application.
In this section, we mention How to Apply Online Application for SSC officer recruitment 2022. we hope this will help you a lot
Important Date for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online Starting Date||27th January 2022|
|Apply Online Closing Date||10th February 2022|
Important Links for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2022
Conclusion: We hope you must read our article completely and it helps you to find your queries regarding the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2022. for more information check the official notification. if you like our article then share it with your friends and family on your social media account, also comment on your feedback.